what it does¶
Assigns to each aminoacid of the sequence the probability of being in a AD region.
- sequence: sequence of amino acids (aa). OR uniprot ID! ACHTUNG!! ==> Use a valid id or <name>_<specie> or else you might get the wrong result.
- second_struct: sequence of secondary elements of each aa in sequence.
- numpy array with probabilities of AD for each aa in the input sequence.
saturated_mutagenesis(sequence, second_struct, predictions, *args)
what is does¶
Uses mut_analysis to calculate saturated mutagenesis
- sequence: Protein sequence
- second_struct: string of protein secondary structure elements
- predictions: numpy array of adpred predictions
- ‘second_struct_on_each_mutant’: string, second_struct will be computed on each mutant.
- 2d array of positions and adpred probabilities for each of the 30 residues in the sequence. The order follows the order of the list utils.aa